SAVE THE DATE! Securities Events by SLIB: Counterparty Risk Roundtable
SLIB is happy to invite you to its first edition of Securities Events by SLIB, focused on Risk issues.
Join SLIB and a distinguished panel of speakers to discuss:
Counterparty risk in clearing and settlement: State of the art.
EMIR and beyond.
Thursday 13th November 2014
5:00PM - 7:00PM
followed by a cocktail
Ontario Conference Room
Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel
5 Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf
London, E14 9PJ
- Alan CAMERON, Head of Relationship Management International Banks and Brokers - BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Roland CHAI, Head of Equities - LCH.Clearnet Group Ltd
- Edward C. FISHER, Head of Securities Clearance - J.P. Morgan
- Richard GLEN, Heard of GSF Sales and Broker Dealer Relations - Clearstream
- Ian Lloyd, Partner - TT International Funds
- Christopher SMITH, Head of Post-trade Services - Trax
- Kazimierz SYCZ, Risk Solutions Manager - SLIB
The roundtable will be moderated by Francesca CARNEVALE, Editorial Director - Berlinguer / FTSE Global Markets.
- Emir impact in the securities domain
- Perspective on counterparty risk: CCP, client, clearer
- Intraday risk and the stop button function
- What is the real exposure on the client?
- Settlement risk
- Effective collateral management
To subscribe to the roundtable, please contact Linda Ear by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.