TradeTech Post Trade 2013 - 2nd annual
SLIB is the partner of TradeTech Post Trade 2013 - 2nd annual
Collaborative solutions to critical post trade challenges
Increase operational efficiency, mitigate risk and achieve clearing and settlement regulatory compliance across your post trade operations
23-24th October 2013
The Mermaid, London
Kazimierz Sycz, Risk solutions, at SLIB will be hosting the Roundtable 2 : The real-time technology and tools you require to support your post trade risk management strategy
As the regulations are now forcing you to enforce risk management policies, the importance of real-time risk management growing, which this session will reflect on to allow you to identify the data management and analytic tools you require to implement an architecture that allows for effective real-time risk management across your post trade operations.
- Utilising sophisticated post-trade risk management systems to respond to new regulations and the trend towards multi-asset trading
- Defining what real time means in the post trade world and benchmark your operations against others in the industry to judge if you need to invest more in this area
- Overcoming challenges around knowing your customers are in a global market through using world class data management and analytics capabilities to ensure effective risk management
- How to make real-time technology infrastructure your firms competitive advantage
- Identifying the bes of breed providers in data management, analytics, and real time clearing connectivity to ensure you are working with the most respected providers
If you wish to participate to the roundtable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register NOW and benefit from a 25% discount on the price by using the VIP code : SLIB25