PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The purpose of this document is to inform conditions in which the company SERVICES LOGICIELS D’INTEGRATION BOURSIERE, a Limited Company registered with the Paris Trade and Company under number 380 059 113 whose head office is situated 1 boulevard Haussmann in Paris (75009) and doing business under the name SLIB (hereafter « SLIB ») commits to carry out operations of processing on their Users’ personal data (as defined under legal disclaimer) as being in charge of processing.
It is important for the User to read and keep this information note in order to know how and why SLIB processes his/her data and what are his/her rights in this area.
SLIB commits to comply with the following provisions: (hereafter « Provisions on Personal Data »)
- Law nr 78-17 of 6th January 1978 on Information Technology, Files and liberties,
- General regulation on Protecting Data 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (hereafter « RGPD »).
2. Overview of data processed
Data collected by SLIB are exclusively about and for the need of the following:
- Data stemming from Website browsing, especially through the use of Google Analytics (example: IP address, browser type, service provider)
- Identification / contact when the user fills out the contact form (example: last name, first name, email address, telephone number)
3. The way SLIB processes Users’ personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- to send information letters by the post or digitally on new, current or future services,
- to send Newsletters,
- to carry out satisfaction surveys,
- to browse the Website,
- to provide advice on how to use products or services,
- for sales prospection.
The personal data processing executed has the following legal base:
- legitimate interest, pursued by SLIB when the aim is the following: prospection and animation, relationship management with its clients and prospects and/or organisation of its events,
- consent, when the User agrees that his/her personal data are processed via express and unequivocal consent,
- execution of pre-contractual measures or from the contract when SLIB executes processing whose aim is to manage and follow-up its clients’ records,
- compliance of legal and regulatory obligations when personal data processing is made compulsory by legislation (invoicing, accounting, prevention of laundering and terrorism financing, fight against corruption, etc.)
Data collected are intended for the person in charge of processing.
SLIB commits not to forward data to commercial or advertising stakeholders. No personal data will be published without consent, shared, transferred, given or sold on any medium to third parties (others than those above-mentioned).
5. Personal data transfer
SLIB does not transfer any User’s personal data to foreign countries (outside the European Union). If SLIB is required to proceed with data transfer to a third-party country or to an international organisation, under the applicable EU law or the law of the Member State to which it is subject, SLIB will inform its Users before processing.
6. Retention period
Users’ personal data are retained as per legal provisions and/or recommendations issued by the CNIL namely if they are SLIB’s clients following terms of agreements signed with SLIB and if not, for any other Users, for a maximum period of 3 (three) years.
The cookies policy is available on the address: https:// slib.com/utilisation-des-cookies/
>8. Users’ rights
Pursuant to the Personal Data Provisions, the User can have access to the data held by SLIB and request their access, limitation, portability, correction or deletion at any time. In that respect the User can request that his/her data are corrected, completed, clarified, updated or deleted if they are inaccurate, uncomplete, equivocal, expired or whose collection or use, communication or retention are forbidden.
At any time the User also has the right to oppose –for reasons related to his/her personal situation- processing of his/her personal data whose legal base is SLIB’s legitimate interest as well as the right to oppose sales prospection.
The User has the right to set general and specific guidelines which define the way he/she understands that the above-mentioned rights should be exercised after his/her death.
The User can exercise his/her rights and receive his/her information
- by sending an email to email@example.com
- by sending a letter to the following address
66 rue de la Villette
The user will have to send the request along with a copy of his/her identity card or passport duly signed.
It is also reminded that the User has the right to make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority in case SLIB does not comply with its obligations.
9. Data security and retention
SLIB will take all necessary precautions to protect security and confidentiality of Users’ data, especially to prevent them from being misrepresented, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.