Event T+2, the final countdown! SAVE THE DATE
Roundtable organised by SWIFT in partnership with SLIB and Aite Group
11:30AM - 13:00PM
The T+2 deadline is almost here! Are you ready to confirm and settle faster?
With regulatory pressures increasing and margins being compressed, there is a clear business case for more middle office automation and higher levels of STP.
Join SWIFT, SLIB and Aite and a distinguished panel of speakers to find out how to meet the T+2 October deadline, and confirm and settle faster. What are the key success factors? What are the hurdles? What are the organizational impacts, costs and risks?
Also find out about the impact of T+2 on adjacent spaces such as FX, OTC and repo markets, and asset servicing universe such as corporate actions.
Lunch and wine will be provided after the debate!
Roundtable moderated by Virginie O'Shea, Senior Analyst at Aite Group
- Jitu Parmar, Head of Broker Dealers & Post Trade Sales, EMEA at SWIFT
- Scott Riley, Executive Director at Morgan Stanley
- Mariangela Fumagalli, Head of CCS UK at BNP Paribas Securities Services
- David Broadway, Senior Technical Adviser atthe Investment Management Association
- Colin Stock, Deputy Head of Investment Operations at JP Morgan Asset Management
- Patrick Ciaravino, Senior Business Consultant at SLIB
Hyde & Regents conference room
The Corn Exchange
55 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7NE
Subscribe now with Linda Ear : email@example.com or +33 1 70 36 97 04.